Hello everyone, seem like im one of the victim of this update, again after previous upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10. Here is method that i tried, after this 0x80070057, 0xa0000400 error, and it works. Here is the steps:
run CMD as administrator
hit this: net user Administrator /active:yes
- Now there should be a new Administrator account. This account is Build In Administrator. Login with this new Administrator Account.
- Open Setting, Updates & Security, Windows Update. DO NOT CLICK CHECK FOR UPDATE YET.
- Open CMD, Run As Administrator. Type: /updatenow (DO NOT HIT ENTER YET).
- Now go back to Windows Update, and click CHECK FOR UPDATE, then quickly hit Enter in CMD.
- Repeat /updatenow each time the progress bar change, example, now it 1%, hit /updatenow, then 2%, hit again /updatenow. until it finish install.
- NOT NEED to delete anything, icluding downloaded updates. just follow this step. hope it works for you guys. if works, please comment below…….bwahahaha. tq..